“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”

~ Dr. Haim Ginott

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When I think of child development....

Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.
~Daniel J. Boorstin


We Did It!

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your encouraging words and positive comments throughout this course. It has been very intersting reading the different opinions and posts, I have gotten better insight on the many topics we have read and discussed. This class has been very informational and educational and I do appreciate each and everone of you!

4 comments:

  1. Katrina,

    I want to thank you for always posting early :) Like you I have a career and a family and it makes it difficult to respond to no one. I so appreciate your early blogs and responses and all your comments through these last two classes. I hope to see you in the next class. Good Luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina,
    I have enjoyed reading your post and blog. I wish you well and hope to see you in the next class. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina,

    Excellent quote!

    I have enjoyed reading your posts and blogs and have learned a lot from those who are already in the field of early childhood education. I wish you well as you progress through the program, and hope that I can read more from you in the future.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina, I have enjoyed reading you posta and blog to. I wish you well as we grow together in these classes to get our master degree.

    ReplyDelete