“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”

~ Dr. Haim Ginott

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Establishing Professional Contacts


I must say that this assignment has been very challenging, but I managed to figure out what exactly I was suppose to be doing. I contacted three professional contacts by email out side the United States. I am not aware if they took the email seriously are not because I have not been contacted as of yet. I am very confident that I will be contacted soon. I think collaborating in conversation with them will be very educational for me. I expect to learn a lot from them and whats going on in thier cultures.




The website I chose was Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families. Zero to Three is a national nonprofit organization that informs, trains, and supports professionals, policymakers and parents in thier efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers. The article for this week is about the child's behavior from ages 15 to 18 months. I learned a lot about a childs development around those ages. I am in my last trimester and I am extremely exstatic about what this article teaches.


http://www.zerothree.org/about-us/






No comments:

Post a Comment