“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”

~ Dr. Haim Ginott

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Family Culture

The three items that I would take to keep me in touch with my culture are very important to me.The first thing I would pack is the Bible. I dnt know where I will be sent and if they will have the same beliefs as myself and my family. I would never want them to forget about thier faith. The second thing I would take is my photo album. I don't ever want to forget my family and friends and the good times we shared. The third thing I would take is the baddest pair of high heels in my closet. I love shoe and even if I don't get to wear them again, just looking at them is enough.

If when I get to where I am going and I have to give up two of my items it would devestate me. I had to think long and hard about which items I just couldn't leave behind and to be told that I still have to eliminate two of my items would make me really angry. I would be furious, probably irate.

I have learned that my reliegon is the most important thing in my life. If nothing else I would take my bible because it is the most important when it comes to my culture. The values I share with my family are important to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love shoes to. Shoe have definitely become a part of my personal culture, but I am the first in my family to feel this way. I believe the most important things about our culture we carry on the inside and material things are only representations of what we believe!

    ReplyDelete